- Best practices for dealing with the unique challenges of concert photography.
- Photographs to inspire you and illustrate the tips and techniques the author describes.
Advice, inspiration, and insight for taking remarkable concert photos
Concert photography poses a unique set of challenges to photographers, including night or low-light, inconsistent stage lighting, a moving subject matter, limitations on vantage point, complex exposure situations, and no chance for re-takes. Compounded with those hurdles is a lack of resources on this subject?until now. All Access: Your Backstage Pass to Concert Photography fills this gap and provides you with all the information you need to know, from choosing the right gear and camera settings to negotiating rights to publish or share photos as well as how to best edit your photos in post-production.
- Reveals essential techniques and valuable best practices for dealing with the unique challenges of concert photography
- Features more than 200 stunning concert photographs to inspire you and illustrate the tips and techniques the author describes
- Written by experienced author and well-known concert photographer Alan Hess
All Access: Your Backstage Pass to Concert Photography is an ideal resource if you are determined to learn the skills necessary to capture clear, well-composed, and professional-level concert photos.