- Serves as an excellent resource to supplement coursework related to corporate finance.
- Gives you the tools and advice you need to understand corporate finance principles and strategies.
Score your highest in corporate finance
The math, formulas, and problems associated with corporate finance can be daunting to the uninitiated. Corporate Finance For Dummies introduces you to the practices of determining an operating budget, calculating future cash flow, and scenario analysis in a friendly, un-intimidating way that makes comprehension easy.
Corporate Finance For Dummies covers everything you’ll encounter in a course on corporate finance, including accounting statements, cash flow, raising and managing capital, choosing investments; managing risk; determining dividends; mergers and acquisitions; and valuation.
- Serves as an excellent resource to supplement coursework related to corporate finance
- Gives you the tools and advice you need to understand corporate finance principles and strategies
- Proves information on the risks and rewards associated with corporate finance and lendingid
With easy-to-understand explanations and examples, Corporate Finance For Dummies is a helpful study guide to accompany your coursework, explaining the tough stuff in a way you can understand.